subject area of
- Acceptability and Performance of the Menstrual Cup in South Africa: A Randomized Crossover Trial Comparing the Menstrual Cup to Tampons or Sanitary Pads
- Developmental effects of micronutrient supplementation and malaria in Zanzibari children
- Health and nutrition knowledge, attitudes and practices of pregnant women attending and not-attending ANC clinics in Western Kenya: a cross-sectional analysis
- Impact of preconceptional micronutrient supplementation on maternal mental health during pregnancy and postpartum: results from a randomized controlled trial in Vietnam.
- Infant and young child feeding practices differ by ethnicity of Vietnamese mothers.
- Meconium microbiota predicts clinical early-onset neonatal sepsis in preterm neonates
- Patterns of Fetal Growth Based on Ultrasound Measurement and its Relationship with Small for Gestational Age at Birth in Rural Vietnam.
- Perceived threat of infertility and women's intention to anticipate childbearing: the mediating role of personally perceived barriers and facilitators
- Population estimates, consequences, and risk factors of obesity among pregnant and postpartum women in India: Results from a national survey and policy recommendations.
- Pre-pregnancy maternal plasma cytokine levels and risks of small-for-gestational-age at birth.
- Provider determinants of emergency contraceptive counseling and provision in Kenya and Ethiopia
- The relative influence of maternal nutritional status before and during pregnancy on birth outcomes in Vietnam.
- Therapeutic effect of prolonged testosterone pretreatment in women with poor ovarian response: A randomized control trial
- Understanding female and male empowerment in Burkina Faso using the project-level Women's Empowerment in Agriculture Index (pro-WEAI): a longitudinal study
- Validity of gestational age estimates by last menstrual period and neonatal examination compared to ultrasound in Vietnam