subject area of
- A Case of Need: Linking Traits to Genebank Accessions
- A novel immuno-polymerase chain reaction protocol incorporating a highly purified streptavidin-DNA conjugate.
- Comparison of four immunoassays to measure serum ferritin concentrations and iron deficiency prevalence among non-pregnant Cambodian women and Congolese children.
- DNAshell Protects DNA Stored at Room Temperature for Downstream Next-Generation Sequencing Studies
- Further Evidence That the Genebank Standards for Drying Orthodox Seeds May Not Be Optimal for Subsequent Seed Longevity.
- Kinetics of interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) release in the peripheral blood of calves vaccinated with BCG.
- T-cell responses to Mycobacterium avium PPD antigens in gastro-intestinal helminth co-infected chickens in Central Ethiopia.
- Using Genomic Sequence Information to Increase Conservation and Sustainable Use of Crop Diversity and Benefit-Sharing.
- Web-Based Biobank System Infrastructure Monitoring Using Python, Perl, and PHP