subject area of
- A Motivational Pathway Linking Physical Activity to Body-Related Eating Cues
- Comparison of EC and ABET Accreditation Criteria
- Integrating 360 degrees behavior-orientated feedback in communication skills training for medical undergraduates: concept, acceptance and students' self-ratings of communication competence
- Pap screening goals and perceptions of pain among black, Latina, and Arab women: steps toward breaking down psychological barriers.
- Postgraduate education in nutrition in south Asia: a huge mismatch between investments and needs.
- Specific feedback makes medical students better communicators
- The Washington Accord and U.S. Licensing Boards