subject area of
- Analysis of Chromosome Pairing in Two Desynaptics of Annual Chrysanthemum
- Cytogenetic Investigation in Cucumis L. I. Meiotic analysis in twenty four Cucumis species
- Cytogenetics of Cucumis L
- Cytogenetics of a Hordeum vulgare x Elymus patagonicus hybrid (n=4x=28)
- Detecting Nature of Chromosome Pairing in A and E Genomes of Oryza
- Fusion of centromeres and star formatons at pachytene of Cajanus × Atylosia hybrids
- Production and characterization of hybrids between Cajanus cajan × C. reticulatus var. grandifolius
- Production and cytogenetics of Triticum aestivum L. hybrids with some rhizomatous Agropyron species.
- The cytogenetics of a Triticum turgidum x Psathyrostachys juncea hybrid and its backcross derivatives.
- Unraveling the Hexaploid Sweetpotato Inheritance Using Ultra-Dense Multilocus Mapping.
- Unraveling the hexaploid sweetpotato inheritance using ultra-dense multilocus mapping
- Utilisation of wild relatives in the genetic improvement of Arachis hypogaea L. 5. Genome analysis in section Arachis and its implications in gene transfer.
- Utilization of wild relatives in the genetic improvement of Arachis hypogaea L. : 7. Autotetraploid production and prospects in interspecific breeding.
- Utilization of wild relatives in the genetic improvement of Arachis hypogaea L. : 8. Synthetic amphidiploids and their importance in interspecific breeding.