subject area of
- Effects of land‐use change on community diversity and composition are highly variable among functional groups
- Environmental correlates for tropical tree diversity and distribution patterns in Borneo
- Genomic diversity and macroecology of the crop wild relatives of domesticated pea
- Global-level population genomics reveals differential effects of geography and phylogeny on horizontal gene transfer in soil bacteria
- Multiple lines of evidence for the origin of domesticated chili pepper, Capsicum annuum, in Mexico.
- Phylogenetic analysis of the microbial populations in the wild herbivore gastrointestinal tract: insights into an unexplored niche
- Phylogenetic diversity correlated with above‐ground biomass production during forest succession: Evidence from tropical forests in Southeast Asia
- Phylogenetic diversity of Mesorhizobium in chickpea
- Toward Unifying Global Hotspots of Wild and Domesticated Biodiversity.