subject area of
- A Food-Based Approach Introducing Orange-Fleshed Sweet Potatoes Increased Vitamin A Intake and Serum Retinol Concentrations in Young Children in Rural Mozambique
- Causes of childhood diarrhea as perceived by mothers in the Punjab, Pakistan.
- Child anthropometry and mortality in Malawi: testing for effect modification by age and length of follow-up and confounding by socioeconomic factors.
- Effect of a nutrition intervention during early childhood on economic productivity in Guatemalan adults
- Epochal changes in the association between malaria epidemics and El Niño in Sri Lanka
- Growth retardation starts in the first three months of life among rural Guatemalan children.
- Impact of Zinc Supplementation on Morbidity From Diarrhea and Respiratory Infections Among Rural Guatemalan Children
- Institutional, policy and farmer responses to drought: El Niño events and rice in the Philippines.
- Micronutrient Sprinkles Reduce Anemia among 9- to 24-Mo-Old Children When Delivered through an Integrated Health and Nutrition Program in Rural Haiti
- Role of the Madden-Julian oscillation in the transport of smoke from Sumatra to the malay peninsula during severe Non-El Niño Haze events
- Vitamin A Deficiency Is Prevalent in Children Less Than 5 y of Age in Nigeria