subject area of
- Evolutionary rate and genetic load in an emblematic Mediterranean tree following an ancient and prolonged population collapse.
- Gene action and the bottleneck effect in relation to sample size for maintenance of cross-pollinated populations
- High mutation rate and mutational bias at (TAA)n microsatellite loci in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.).
- Lateral transfers of large DNA fragments spread functional genes among grasses.
- Novel alleles of rice eIF4G generated by CRISPR/Cas9-targeted mutagenesis confer resistance to Rice tungro spherical virus.