subject area of
- Accelerating uptake of household latrines in rural communities in the Volta region of Ghana
- Caste, 'Cleanliness' and Cash: Effects of Caste-Based Political Reservations in Rajasthan on a Sanitation Prize
- Identifying sociodemographic, programmatic and dietary drivers of anaemia reduction in pregnant Indian women over 10 years.
- Mapping geographical inequalities in access to drinking water and sanitation facilities in low-income and middle-income countries, 2000–17
- Understanding the geographical burden of stunting in India: A regression-decomposition analysis of district-level data from 2015-16.