subject area of
- A schizont-derived protein, TpSCOP, is involved in the activation of NF-κB in Theileria parva-infected lymphocytes.
- An insight into transcriptome of LlaNAC Gene Over- expressing Tobacco Plants
- Casein kinase II in theileriosis
- Short communication: Relationship between lysine/methionine ratios and glucose levels and their effects on casein synthesis via activation of the mechanistic target of rapamycin signaling pathway in bovine mammary epithelial cells.
- Sucrose non-ferment 1 related protein kinase 2 ( SnRK 2) genes could mediate the stress responses in potato ( Solanum tuberosum L.)