subject area of
- A Chat about Insurance: Experimental Results from Rural Bangladesh
- Demand for a Simple Weather Insurance Product in India: Theory and Evidence
- Demand for a labor‐based drought insurance scheme in Ethiopia: a stated choice experiment approach
- From Awareness to Adverse Selection: Cardiovascular Disease Risk and Health Insurance Decisions
- Improving Index-Based Drought Insurance in Varying Topography: Evaluating Basis Risk Based on Perceptions of Nicaraguan Hillside Farmers
- Insuring against droughts: Evidence on agricultural intensification and index insurance demand from a randomized evaluation in rural Bangladesh
- Managing Risk with Insurance and Savings: Experimental Evidence for Male and Female Farm Managers in the Sahel
- Offering Rainfall Insurance to Informal Insurance Groups: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Ethiopia
- Peer Effects, Risk Pooling, and Status Seeking: What Explains Gift Spending Escalation in Rural China?
- Rent Dispersion in the US Agricultural Insurance Industry
- The influence of gender and product design on farmers' preferences for weather-indexed crop insurance.
- The potential and uptake of remote sensing in insurance: A review
- Weather index insurance for managing drought risk in smallholder agriculture: lessons and policy implications for sub-Saharan Africa