subject area of
- A New Virus on Maize in Nigeria: Maize Mild Mottle Virus.
- A cement protein of the tick Rhipicephalus appendiculatus, located in the secretory e cell granules of the type III salivary gland acini, induces strong antibody responses in cattle.
- Characterization of a Syrian Chickpea chlorotic stunt virus strain and production of polyclonal antibodies for its detection
- Development and Application of an Indirect Competitive Enzyme-Linked Immunoassay for Aflatoxin M1 in Milk and Milk-Based Confectionery
- Development of a lateral flow device for in-field detection and evaluation of PCR-based diagnostic methods for Xanthomonas campestris pv. musacearum, the causal agent of banana xanthomonas wilt
- Evaluation and potential of Double Immunodifusion Gel Assay for serological characterization of rice yellow mottle virus isolates in West Africa
- First Report of Maize chlorotic mottle virus and Maize Lethal Necrosis on Maize in Ethiopia
- Identification of targets of monoclonal antibodies that inhibit adhesion and growth in Mycoplasma mycoides subspecies mycoides.
- Monoclonal antibodies identify two neutralization-sensitive epitopes in Besnoitia besnoiti endocytes.
- Polyclonal Antibodies to the Bacterially Expressed Coat Protein of Faba Bean Necrotic Yellows Virus
- Production of Polyclonal Antibodies against Ochratoxin A and Its Detection in Chilies by ELISA
- Studies on a Nigerian isolate of banana streak badnavirus: I. Purification and enzyme linked immunosorbent assay
- TpUB05, a Homologue of the Immunodominant Plasmodium falciparum Protein UB05, Is a Marker of Protective Immune Responses in Cattle Experimentally Vaccinated against East Coast Fever.