subject area of
- A Yin‐Yang approach to education policy regarding health and the environment: early‐careerists' image of the future and priority programmes
- A trans-disciplinary study on the health risks of cryptosporidiosis from dairy systems in Dagoretti, Nairobi, Kenya: study background and farming system characteristics
- Development and delivery of evidence-based messages to reduce the risk of zoonoses in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Ecohealth Approach to Urban Waste Management: Exposure to Environmental Pollutants and Health Risks in Yamoussoukro, Côte d’Ivoire
- Ecohealth research in Southeast Asia: past, present and the way forward.
- Evaluation of an Ecohealth Approach to Public Health Intervention in Ha Nam, Vietnam
- Intensifying poultry production systems and the emergence of avian influenza in China: a 'One Health/Ecohealth' epitome.
- Participatory and integrative approaches to food safety in developing country cities.
- Participatory probabilistic assessment of the risk to human health associated with cryptosporidiosis from urban dairying in Dagoretti, Nairobi, Kenya.
- The multiple burdens of zoonotic disease and an Ecohealth approach to their assessment.
- Toward Operational Criteria for Ecosystem Approaches to Health
- Water management challenges in the context of agricultural intensification and endemic fluorosis: the case of Yuanmou County.
- Zoonotic emerging infectious disease in selected countries in Southeast Asia: insights from ecohealth.