subject area of
- Addressing constraints in promoting wild edible plants’ utilization in household nutrition: case of the Congo Basin forest area
- Clarifying concepts and categories of assumptions for use in evaluation
- Comparative Analysis of Morphological and Farmers' Cognitive Diversity in Yam Landraces (Dioscorea spp.) from Southern Ethiopia
- Gender and Climate Change Adaptation in Agrarian Settings: Current Thinking, New Directions, and Research Frontiers
- Reconstructing Public Expenditure Data: Use of Classification Systems to Better Measure Public Spending in Agriculture - A Mozambique Case Study
- Responses of ecosystem services to natural and anthropogenic forcings: A spatial regression based assessment in the world's largest mangrove ecosystem.
- The Gene Pool Concept Applied to Crop Wild Relatives: An Evolutionary Perspective
- The Health of Farmer-Based Organisations in Ghana: Organisational Diagnostics and Governance Implications
- Use of categorical information and correspondence analysis in plant disease epidmiology.