subject area of
- A panel of microsatellite and minisatellite markers for the characterisation of field isolates of Theileria parva.
- Development of sero-diagnostic and molecular tools for the control of important tick-borne pathogens of cattle in Africa.
- Linkage of two distinct AT-rich minisatellites at multiple loci in the genome of Theileria parva.
- Micro- and minisatellite-expressed sequence tag (EST) markers discriminate between populations of Rhipicephalus appendiculatus ☆
- Organisation and informational content of the Theileria parva genome
- Population genetic analysis of Theileria parva isolated in cattle and buffaloes in Tanzania using minisatellite and microsatellite markers.
- Theileria parva live vaccination: parasite transmission, persistence and heterologous challenge in the field