subject area of
- Communities of Iron(III)-reducing Bacteria in Irrigated Tropical Rice Fields
- Estimating microbial population counts by 'most probable number' using Microsoft Excel.
- Evaluation of methane oxidation in rice plant-soil system
- Is there a need for Bradyrhizobium yuanmingense and B. japonicum reinoculation in subsequent cropping seasons under smallholder farmers’ conditions?
- Population of aerobic heterotrophic nitrogen-fixing bacteria associated with wetland and dryland rice.
- Seasonal variation of phenol/benzoate-degrading iron-reducing bacteria in irrigated tropical paddy soils as affected by some management practices.
- Some characteristics of Rhizobium leguminosarum isolates from uninoculated field-grown lentil
- Symbiotic Status of Two Protected Forests of Acacia nilotica Var. tomentosa in the Senegal River Valley