subject area of
- Endogenous florendoviruses are major components of plant genomes and hallmarks of virus evolution.
- Global-level population genomics reveals differential effects of geography and phylogeny on horizontal gene transfer in soil bacteria
- Horizontal Gene Transfer Contributes to Plant Evolution: The Case of Agrobacterium T-DNAs.
- Horizontal Gene Transfer Through Genetic Transformation
- Horizontal gene transfer from a flowering plant to the insular pine Pinus canariensis (Chr. Sm. Ex DC in Buch).
- Lateral transfers of large DNA fragments spread functional genes among grasses.
- The horizontal gene transfer of Agrobacterium T-DNAs into the series Batatas (Genus Ipomoea) genome is not confined to hexaploid sweetpotato.