subject area of
- Acetylcholinesterase (ace-1R) target site mutation G119S and resistance to carbamates in Anopheles gambiae (sensu lato) populations from Mali.
- Adaptive divergence with gene flow in incipient speciation of Miscanthus floridulus/sinensis complex (Poaceae)
- Diversity gradients and phylogeographic patterns in Santiria trimera (Burseraceae), a widespread African tree typical of mature rainforests.
- First report of the presence of L1014S Knockdown-resistance mutation in Anopheles gambiae s.s and Anopheles coluzzii from Togo, West Africa.
- Genetic diversity, structure, gene flow and evolutionary relationships within the Sorghum bicolor wild-weedy-crop complex in a western African region.
- Interspecific reproductive barriers between sympatric populations of wild tomato species (Solanum section Lycopersicon)
- Mapping the distribution of Anopheles funestus across Benin highlights a sharp contrast of susceptibility to insecticides and infection rate to Plasmodium between southern and northern populations
- The Enigma of Solanum maglia in the Origin of the Chilean Cultivated Potato, Solanum tuberosum Chilotanum Group1