subject area of
- An assessment of health management practices and occupational health hazards in tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon) and freshwater prawn (Macrobrachium rosenbergii) aquaculture in Bangladesh.
- Comparative study of the reproductive performance and White Spot Syndrome Virus (WSSV) status of black tiger shrimp (Penaeus monodon) collected from the Bay of Bengal
- Determinants of household collection of non-timber forest products (NTFPs) and alternative livelihood activities in Similipal Tiger Reserve, India
- Sea level rise and tigers: predicted impacts to Bangladesh’s Sundarbans mangroves
- Shrimp, prawn and the political economy of social wellbeing in rural Bangladesh
- Understanding the factors that influence household use of clean energy in the Similipal Tiger Reserve, India
- Viral contamination of tiger shrimp Penaeus monodon broodstock in Bangladesh