subject area of
- Colonisation pattern of nonpathogenic Fusarium oxysporum, a potential biological control agent, in roots and rhizomes of tissue cultured Musa plantlets
- Colorimetric assay for the in vitro evaluation of Saprolegnia biofilm inhibitors.
- Curcumin-based photosensitization inactivates Aspergillus flavus and reduces aflatoxin B1 in maize kernels.
- Difference in Striga-susceptibility is reflected in strigolactone secretion profile, but not in compatibility and host preference in arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis in two maize cultivars
- Efficacy and safety of boric acid as a preventive treatment against Saprolegnia infection in Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus).
- Host specificity of the cassava green mite pathogen Neozygites floridana
- In vitro production of hyphal bodies of the mite pathogenic fungus Neozygites floridana.
- Phytoalexin accumulation in the roots of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) seedlings associated with resistance to Fusarium wilt (Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. ciceri)
- Secondary conidiation of Sphacelia sorghi on sorghum, a novel factor in the epidemiology of ergot disease
- VA mycorrhiza: benefits to crop plant growth and costs