subject area of
- Adoption behavior of market traders: an analysis based on Technology Acceptance Model and Theory of Planned Behavior
- Agroforestry and deforestation in Malawi: inter-linkages between attitudes, beliefs and behaviours
- Barriers to Eating Traditional Foods Vary by Age Group in Ecuador With Biodiversity Loss as a Key Issue
- Farmers and forest conservation in Malawi: the disconnect between attitudes, intentions and behaviour
- Intentions to consume foods from edible insects and the prospects for transforming the ubiquitous biomass into food
- Sensory and cultural acceptability tradeoffs with nutritional content of biofortified orange-fleshed sweetpotato varieties among households with children in Malawi.
- Tree planting by smallholder farmers in Malawi: Using the theory of planned behaviour to examine the relationship between attitudes and behaviour