subject area of
- Bioactive constituents in Prunus africana: geographical variation throughout Africa and associations with environmental and genetic parameters.
- Comparative phylogeography of two monogenean species (Mazocraeidae) on the host of chub mackerel, Scomber japonicus, along the coast of China.
- Comparative population genomic analysis uncovers novel genomic footprints and genes associated with small body size in Chinese pony.
- Efficiency of SNP and SSR-based analysis of genetic diversity, population structure, and relationships among cowpea (Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp.) germplasm from East Africa and IITA inbred lines
- Genetic Diversity of Iranian Accessions, Improved Lines of Chickpea ( Cicer arietinum L. ) and Their Wild Relatives by Using Simple Sequence Repeats
- Genetic differentiation analysis of African cassava (Manihot esculenta) landraces and elite germplasm using amplified fragment length polymorphism and simple sequence repeat markers
- Genetic diversity and population structure of Urochloa grass accessions from Tanzania using simple sequence repeat (SSR) markers.
- Genetic diversity and population structure of six ethiopian cattle breeds from different geographical regions using high density single nucleotide polymorphisms
- Genetic diversity assessment of sub-samples of cacao, Theobroma cacao L. collections in West Africa using simple sequence repeats marker
- Genetic diversity in African yam bean accessions based on AFLP markers: towards a platform for germplasm improvement and utilization
- Genetic diversity in East African finger millet ( Eleusine coracana (L.) Gaertn) landraces based on SSR markers and some qualitative traits
- Genetic diversity, population structure and runs of homozygosity in Ethiopian short fat-tailed and Awassi sheep breeds using genome-wide 50k SNP markers
- Genetic structures of the CIMMYT international yield trial targeted to irrigated environments
- Sibship assignment to the founders of a Bangladeshi Catla catla breeding population.