subject area of
- Micromorphology of cactus-pear (Opuntia ficus-indica (L.) Mill) cladodes based on scanning microscopies.
- Microsporogenesis and pollen formation in cassava
- Molecular and supra-molecular structure of waxy starches developed from cassava (Manihot esculenta Crantz).
- Responses of fluted pumpkin (Telfairia occidentalis Hook. f.; Cucurbitaceae) seeds to desiccation, chilling and hydrated storage
- Salinity tolerance in chickpea is associated with the ability to 'exclude' Na from leaf mesophyll cells.
- Ultrastructure of Bacteriomes and Their Sensitivity to Ambient Temperatures in Prostephanus truncatus (Horn)
- Varietal Differences in Surface Ultrastructure of Endosperm Cells and Starch Granules of Rice