subject area of
- Basis of genetic adaptation to heavy metal stress in the acidophilic green alga Chlamydomonas acidophila
- Concerted evolution at a multicopy locus in the protozoan parasite Theileria parva: extreme divergence of potential protein-coding sequences.
- Expression and Function of a Hybrid Bt Toxin Gene in Transgenic Rice Conferring Resistance to Insect Pest
- Highly syntenic and yet divergent: a tale of two Theilerias.
- Organisation and informational content of the Theileria parva genome
- Theme and variations in the evolutionary pathways to virulence of an RNA plant virus species.