subject area of
- A Benchmarking Between Deep Learning, Support Vector Machine and Bayesian Threshold Best Linear Unbiased Prediction for Predicting Ordinal Traits in Plant Breeding.
- A model to predict ordinal suitability using sparse and uncertain data
- Applications of Genomic Selection in Breeding Wheat for Rust Resistance.
- Bayesian Genomic-Enabled Prediction Models for Ordinal and Count Data
- Genome-based prediction of Bayesian linear and non-linear regression models for ordinal data.
- New Deep Learning Genomic-Based Prediction Model for Multiple Traits with Binary, Ordinal, and Continuous Phenotypes.
- Threshold models for genome-enabled prediction of ordinal categorical traits in plant breeding.