subject area of
- Adapting Tropical Production Forests to Global Climate Change: Risk Perceptions and Actions
- Building and Sustaining the High Production Capacity of Egypt's Irrigated Lands: A Long-Term Research Program
- Climate Change Impact on WANA: Key Researchable Issues and Proposed Measures
- GAME CHANGERS FOR IRRIGATED AGRICULTURE—DO THE RIGHT INCENTIVES EXIST?
- Profitability of intensification technologies among smallholder maize farmers in the forest-savanna transition zone of Nigeria
- The Herbicide Revolution in Developing Countries: Patterns, Causes, and Implications
- The Role of Joint Forest Management in Enhancing the Productive Capacity of Household: A Case Study on Tripura State, India
- The historical, social, and economic importance of the potato crop
- The relationship between forests and freshwater fish consumption in rural Nigeria.