subject area of
- Assessing the Impact of U.S. Food Assistance Delivery Policies on Child Mortality in Northern Kenya.
- Evaluating public expenditures when governments must rely on distortionary taxation
- Maintenance in irrigation: Multiple actors, multiple contexts, multiple strategies
- Money matters (II): costs of maize inbred line conversion schemes at CIMMYT using conventional and marker-assisted selection
- Optimal sample sizes for group testing in two-stage sampling
- The bang for the birr: Public expenditures and rural welfare in Ethiopia
- Understanding the heterogeneity of social preferences for fire prevention management