subject area of
- Action of multiple intra-QTL genes concerted around a co-localized transcription factor underpins a large effect QTL
- Application of Genomics Tools in Wheat Breeding to Attain Durable Rust Resistance.
- Development of introgression lines in high yielding, semi-dwarf genetic backgrounds to enable improvement of modern rice varieties for tolerance to multiple abiotic stresses free from undesirable linkage drag.
- Genetic analysis of grain mold resistance in white seed sorghum genotypes
- Genomic saturation mutagenesis and polygenic analysis identify novel yeast genes affecting ethyl acetate production, a non-selectable polygenic trait.
- Identification of candidate genes for drought stress tolerance in rice by the integration of a genetic (QTL) map with the rice genome physical map.
- Marker-assisted selection to improve drought adaptation in maize: the backcross approach, perspectives, limitations, and alternatives
- Power of the joint segregation analysis method for testing mixed major-gene and polygene inheritance models of quantitative traits
- Simultaneous selection of major and minor genes: use of QTL to increase selection efficiency of coleoptile length of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.).
- Tagging genes for blast resistance in rice via linkage to RFLP markers.