subject area of
- A simple PCR-based method for the rapid and accurate identification of spider mites (Tetranychidae) on cassava.
- Genetic and physical analysis of the rice bacterial blight disease resistance locus, Xa21.
- Maternal Inheritance of Chloroplast DNA in Interspecific Crosses of Bromus
- Measure of Molecular Diversity within the Trypanosoma brucei Subspecies Trypanosoma brucei brucei and Trypanosoma brucei gambiense as Revealed by Genotypic Characterization
- Mitochondrial DNA-RFLP Analysis Distinguishes New CMS Sources in Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum (L.) R. Br.)
- Nuclear genome differentiation in Asian cultivated rice as revealed by RFLP analysis
- Variability of chloroplast DNA in the genus Passiflora L.