subject area of
- A platinum standard pan-genome resource that represents the population structure of Asian rice
- Agricultural sustainability under emerging climatic variability: the role of climate-smart agriculture and relevant policies in India
- Agronomic improvements can make future cereal systems in South Asia far more productive and result in a lower environmental footprint
- Benchmarking the environmental performance of best management practice and genetic improvements in Egyptian aquaculture using life cycle assessment.
- Host country governance and the African land rush: 7 reasons why large-scale farmland investments fail to contribute to sustainable development
- Minimizing the ecological footprint of food: closing yield and efficiency gaps simultaneously?
- Open Innovation and Value Creation in Crop Genetics
- Perspective article: Actions to reconfigure food systems.
- Postharvest processes of edible insects in Africa: A review of processing methods, and the implications for nutrition, safety and new products development.
- Rice Production Systems
- Towards environmentally sound intensification pathways for dairy development in the Tanga region of Tanzania
- Twelve Platinum-Standard Reference Genomes Sequences (PSRefSeq) that complete the full range of genetic diversity of Asian rice
- Where artisanal mines and forest meet: socio-economic and environmental impacts in the Congo Basin