subject area of
- Altitude, temperature, and N Management effects on yield and yield components of contrasting lowland rice cultivars
- Assessment of physiological adaptation of indigenous and crossbred cattle to hypoxic environment in Ethiopia
- Comparative transcriptome analysis of Ethiopian indigenous chickens from low and high altitudes under heat stress condition reveals differential immune response.
- Effects of altitude and harvesting dates on morphological characteristics, yield and nutritive value of desho grass (Pennisetum pedicellatum Trin.) in Ethiopia
- Genomic signatures of high-altitude adaptation in Ethiopian sheep populations.
- Genotypic yield responses of lowland rice in high‐altitude cropping systems
- Phenological responses of upland rice grown along an altitudinal gradient
- Season‐specific varietal management as an option to increase rainfed lowland rice production in East African high altitude cropping systems