subject area of
- A highly specific tool for identification of Xanthomonas vasicola pv. musacearum based on five Xvm-specific coding sequences
- Baseline analysis of Mycoplasma mycoides subsp. mycoides antigens as targets for a DIVA assay for use with a subunit vaccine for contagious bovine pleuropneumonia
- Diversity, Distribution and Effects on Cassava Cultivars of Cassava Brown Streak Viruses in Malawi
- Evaluation of the Fluorescence Polarization Assay as a Rapid On-Spot Test for Ruminant Brucellosis in Côte d'Ivoire.
- Expansion of the cassava brown streak disease epidemic in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo.
- First Report of Potato virus Y in Potato in Tajikistan.
- Lungworm infection in small ruminants in Ethiopia: Systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Simultaneous estimation of seed-fertilizer adoption decisions: An application to hybrid maize in Malawi