subject area of
- Dead level contours and infiltration pits for risk mitigation in smallholder cropping systems of southern Zimbabwe
- Maize‐legume strip‐cropping effect on productivity, income and income risk of farmers in Northern Ghana
- Missing links in sustainable food production in West Africa: the case of the Savannas of northern Nigeria.
- Nutrient release patterns of compost and its implication on crop yield under Sahelian conditions of Niger
- Productivity or stability? Exploring maize-legume intercropping strategies for smallholder Conservation Agriculture farmers in Zimbabwe