subject area of
- A suite of global accessibility indicators.
- Advances in multi-stage planning and implementing managed aquifer recharge for integrated water management
- Earth Observation for wetland inventory, assessment and monitoring
- From bits to bites: Advancement of the Germinate platform to support prebreeding informatics for crop wild relatives
- META: A suite of sas programs to analyze multienvironment breeding trials
- Mapping Ecosystem Services to Human Well-being: a toolkit to support integrated landscape management for the SDGs.
- Strategic Insights for Capacity Development on Forest Landscape Restoration: Implications for Addressing Global Commitments
- Understanding Gender and Culture in Agriculture: The Role of Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches
- What are ‘Integrated Landscape Approaches’ and how effectively have they been implemented in the tropics: a systematic map protocol