subject area of
- Aid, growth, and real exchange rate dynamics
- Budget rules and resource booms : a dynamic stochastic general equilibrium analysis
- Can oil-led growth and structural change go hand in hand in Ghana?
- Dutch disease and spending strategies in a resource-rich low-income country -- the case of Niger
- Foreign Borrowing as Dutch Disease: A Quantitative Analysis for the Philippines
- IMPLICATIONS OF THE GROWTH OF CHINA AND INDIA FOR THE MIDDLE EAST
- Implications of the Growth of China and India for the Other Asian Giant: Russia
- Macroeconomic Change, Competitiveness and Timber Production: A Five-Country Comparison
- Migration and Rural Welfare: The Impact of Potential Policy Reforms in Europe
- Natural resource revenue, spending strategies and economic growth in Niger
- Oil, Macroeconomics, and Forests : Assessing the Linkages
- Post-disaster aid and development of the manufacturing sector: Lessons from a natural experiment in China
- Resource Abundance and Regional Development in China
- The influence of mineral exports on the variability of tropical deforestation.
- Toward an Understanding of Economic Growth in Africa: A Reinterpretation of the Lewis Model