subject area of
- Analysis and simulation of phenotypic plasticity for traits contributing to yield potential in twelve rice genotypes
- Compensatory phenotypic plasticity in irrigated rice: Sequential formation of yield components and simulation with SAMARA model
- Exploring Ecological Significance of Tree Crown Plasticity through Three-dimensional Modelling
- Genotypic variability and phenotypic plasticity of cavitation resistance in Fagus sylvatica L. across Europe.
- Phenotypic plasticity of yield and phenology in wheat, sunflower and grapevine
- Rice root architectural plasticity traits and genetic regions for adaptability to variable cultivation and stress conditions
- Tree shape plasticity in relation to crown exposure