subject area of
- Assessment of synthetic wheat lines for soil salinity tolerance.
- Drought resistance: genetic approaches for improving productivity under stress.
- Gains in Grain Yield of Extra-Early Maize during Three Breeding Periods under Drought and Rainfed Conditions
- Genetic and genomic approaches to develop rice germplasm for problem soils.
- Harnessing protein posttranslational modifications for plant improvement
- Immunity and starvation: new opportunities to elevate disease resistance in crops.
- The alternative breeding approaches for improving yield gains and stress response in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan)