subject area of
- Avoiding lodging in irrigated spring wheat. I. Stem and root structural requirements
- Bacterial leaf streak or black chaff of cereals
- Contribution of Different Organs to Grain Filling in Durum Wheat under Mediterranean Conditions I. Contribution of Post‐Anthesis Photosynthesis and Remobilization
- Effects of genotype and simulated rainfall on the morphological characteristics, chemical composition and rumen degradation of the straw fractions of barley plants
- Genome-Wide Association Mapping for Leaf Tip Necrosis and Pseudo-black Chaff in Relation to Durable Rust Resistance in Wheat.
- Participation of Green Organs to Grain Filling in Triticum turgidum var durum Grown under Mediterranean Conditions