subject area of
- An empirical evaluation of policy options for inclusive dairy value chain development in Nicaragua: A system dynamics approach
- Application of system dynamics and participatory spatial group model building in animal health: A case study of East Coast Fever interventions in Lundazi and Monze districts of Zambia
- Assessing adoption potential in a risky environment: The case of perennial pigeonpea.
- Building future scenarios and uncovering persisting challenges of participatory forest management in Chilimo Forest, Central Ethiopia.
- Co-viability modelling and the ecosystem approach to fisheries management
- Cocoa-based agroforestry system dynamics and trends in the Akongo subregion of central Cameroon
- Commercializing Smallholder Value Chains for Goats in Mozambique: A System Dynamics Approach
- Dynamic modelling of energy transitions using a coupled modelling-narrative approach
- Evaluation of increased feed supply and different fattening strategies for an Ethiopian sheep population by system dynamics modelling
- Identifying the precursors of vulnerability in agricultural value chains: A system dynamics approach
- Quantitative value chain approaches for animal health and food safety.
- Science for action: the use of scoping models in conservation and development