subject area of
- Adult consequences of growth failure in early childhood
- Child anthropometry and mortality in Malawi: testing for effect modification by age and length of follow-up and confounding by socioeconomic factors.
- Dietary Diversity Is Associated with Child Nutritional Status: Evidence from 11 Demographic and Health Surveys
- Effect of a nutrition intervention during early childhood on economic productivity in Guatemalan adults
- Effects of Modern Food Retailers on Adult and Child Diets and Nutrition.
- Electrification and Educational Outcomes in Rural Peru
- Feeding practices and growth among young children during two seasons in rural Ethiopia
- Introduction of β-carotene-rich orange sweet potato in rural Uganda resulted in increased vitamin A intakes among children and women and improved vitamin A status among children
- Is Exposure to Poultry Harmful to Child Nutrition? An Observational Analysis for Rural Ethiopia.
- Maternal and infant vitamin B12 status during infancy predict linear growth at 5 years
- Maternal depressive symptoms are negatively associated with child growth and development: Evidence from rural India.
- Population attributable fractions of farm vector tick (Rhipicephalus appendiculatus) presence on Theileria parva infection seroprevalence under endemic instability.
- The Impact of Indoor Air Pollution on the Incidence of Life Threatening Respiratory Illnesses: Evidence from Young Children in Peru
- The relative influence of maternal nutritional status before and during pregnancy on birth outcomes in Vietnam.