subject area of
- Floral Biology of Fluted Pumpkin ( Telfairia occidentalis Hook. F.)
- Flowering intensity in white yam (Dioscorea rotundata)
- Genetic differentiation for size at first reproduction through male versus female functions in the widespread Mediterranean tree Pinus pinaster
- Identification of candidate flowering and sex genes in white Guinea yam (D. rotundata Poir.) by SuperSAGE transcriptome profiling
- Identification of candidate flowering and sex genes in white Guinea yam (D. rotundata Poir.) by SuperSAGE transcriptome profiling.
- Implications of the variance effective population size on the genetic conservation of monoecious species.
- Pollination management for controlled hybridization of white yam
- Sample Preservation and Plant Sex Prediction in White Guinea yam (Dioscorea rotundata Poir.)
- The association of sexuality with plant traits and tuber yield in white yam