subject area of
- Can shallow groundwater sustain small-scale irrigated agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from N-W Ethiopia
- Comparative assessment of widespread irrigation with low quality mine-water in undisturbed and rehabilitated mine-lands in the upper Olifants using the ACRU2000 model
- Estimating shallow groundwater availability in small catchments using streamflow recession and instream flow requirements of rivers in South Africa
- Evaluating wetland flow regulating functions using discharge time-series
- Identifying hydrological responses of micro-catchments under contrasting land use in the Brazilian Cerrado
- Improving efficacy of landscape interventions in the (sub) humid Ethiopian highlands by improved understanding of runoff processes
- Interacting land use and soil surface dynamics control groundwater outflow in a montane catchment of the lower Mekong basin
- Modeling seasonal water yield for landscape management: Applications in Peru and Myanmar
- Response of hydrological processes to land-cover and climate changes in Kejie watershed, south-west China.
- Reviving the Ganges Water Machine: Accelerating surface water and groundwater interactions in the Ramganga sub-basin
- Reviving the “Ganges Water Machine”: where and how much?
- Spatiotemporal Variability of Hydrological Variables of Dapo Watershed, Upper Blue Nile Basin, Ethiopia
- Spatiotemporal variation of bacterial water quality and the relationship with pasture land cover.
- Water diversion induced changes in aquatic biodiversity in monsoon-dominated rivers of Western Himalayas in Nepal: Implications for environmental flows
- Where should livestock graze? Integrated modeling and optimization to guide grazing management in the Cañete basin, Peru