subject area of
- Analysis of adaptive responses of Pinus pinaster to changing environmental conditions in the Mediterranean region
- Association of nad7a Gene with Cytoplasmic Male Sterility in Pigeonpea
- Complete Genome Sequence of Rice hoja blanca tenuivirus Isolated from a Susceptible Rice Cultivar in Colombia.
- Complete genome sequence of a new bipartite begomovirus infecting cotton in the Republic of Benin in West Africa
- Complete sequence and variability of a new subgroup B nepovirus infecting potato in central Peru
- Development and validation of allele-specific SNP/indel markers for eight yield-enhancing genes using whole-genome sequencing strategy to increase yield potential of rice, Oryza sativa L.
- Development of sequence-based markers for seed protein content in pigeonpea
- Establishing genomic tools and resources for Guizotia abyssinica (L.f.) Cass.-the development of a library of expressed sequence tags, microsatellite loci, and the sequencing of its chloroplast genome.
- First Report of East African Cassava Mosaic Virus-Uganda Infecting the Nile Tulip Tree in Western Kenya
- First Report of Sweet Potato Badnavirus A and Sweet Potato Badnavirus B in South Africa
- First report of Ethiopian tobacco bushy top virus and its associated satellite RNA infecting common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) in Zambia.
- Genetic diversity of 10 indigenous chicken ecotypes from Southern Highlands of Tanzania based on Major Histocompatibility Complex-linked microsatellite LEI0258 marker typing.
- HRM technology for the identification and characterization of INDEL and SNPs mutations in genes involved in drought and salt tolerance of durum wheat
- Pigeonpea genomics initiative (PGI): an international effort to improve crop productivity of pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.)
- Single feature polymorphisms (SFPs) for drought tolerance in pigeonpea (Cajanus spp.)