subject area of
- Comparing yield and growth characteristics of four pastoral plant species under two salinity soil levels
- Expression of the Aeluropus littoralis AlSAP Gene Enhances Rice Yield under Field Drought at the Reproductive Stage.
- First report of plant-parasitic nematode Meloidoderita salina in the Netherlands
- Induced Mutations For Enhancing Salinity Tolerance in Rice
- Molecular analysis of a stress-induced cDNA encoding the translation initiation factor, eIF1, from the salt-tolerant wild relative of rice, Porteresia coarctata
- Revegetation of marginal saline rangelands of southern Tunisia using pastoral halophytes
- Salt-tolerant genes from halophytes are potential key players of salt tolerance in glycophytes