subject area of
- ConR: An R package to assist large-scale multispecies preliminary conservation assessments using distribution data.
- Distribution of Acacia senegal (L.) Willd. (Fabaceae) in Uganda and its relationship to climatic factors
- Geographic distribution of wild potato species.
- Global Burned Area Mapping from European Satellites: the ESA FIRE_CCI Project
- Identification of gaps in pearl millet germplasm from Asia conserved at the ICRISAT genebank
- Identification of gaps in pigeonpea germplasm from East and Southern Africa conserved at the ICRISAT genebank
- Identification of geographical gaps in the pearl millet germplasm conserved at ICRISAT genebank from West and Central Africa
- Rainfall shocks and agricultural productivity: Implication for rural household consumption
- Status, genetic diversity and gaps in sorghum germplasm from South Asia conserved at ICRISAT genebank
- Sustainable intensification among smallholder maize farmers in Ethiopia: Adoption and impacts under rainfall and unobserved heterogeneity