subject area of
- 13C Natural Abundance of Serum Retinol is a Novel Biomarker for Evaluating Effectiveness of Provitamin A Biofortified Maize and Carrots in Male Mongolian Gerbils
- Adjusting ferritin concentrations for inflammation: Biomarkers Reflecting Inflammation and Nutritional Determinants of Anemia (BRINDA) project
- Adjusting soluble transferrin receptor concentrations for inflammation: Biomarkers Reflecting Inflammation and Nutritional Determinants of Anemia (BRINDA) project
- Associations among High-Quality Protein and Energy Intake, Serum Transthyretin, Serum Amino Acids and Linear Growth of Children in Ethiopia
- Cell‐free microRNA‐148a is associated with renal allograft dysfunction: Implication for biomarker discovery
- Comparison of a New Multiplex Immunoassay for Measurement of Ferritin, Soluble Transferrin Receptor, Retinol-Binding Protein, C-Reactive Protein and α1-Acid-glycoprotein Concentrations against a Widely-Used s-ELISA Method
- Growth Status, Inflammation, and Enteropathy in Young Children in Northern Tanzania.
- Preliminary study on the relationship between aflatoxin-bovine serum albumin adducts in blood and aflatoxin M1 levels in milk of dairy cows.