subject area of
- Can mangroves keep pace with contemporary sea level rise? A global data review
- Coastal proximity of populations in 22 Pacific Island Countries and Territories.
- Cost-effective methods for accurate determination of sea level rise vulnerability: A Solomon Islands example
- Evaluation of Linear Growth at Higher Altitudes.
- High vapor pressure deficit drives salt‐stress‐induced rice yield losses in India
- International Year of Deltas 2013: A proposal
- Mixing it up: Variations in Andean farmers' rationales for intercropping of potatoes
- Potential and water-limited wheat yields in rice based cropping systems in Southeast Asia
- Rainfall erosivity in south-central Nigeria
- Sea Level Rise Affecting the Vietnamese Mekong Delta: Water Elevation in the Flood Season and Implications for Rice Production
- Sea level rise and tigers: predicted impacts to Bangladesh’s Sundarbans mangroves
- Sea-level rise and human migration
- Sedimentation and belowground carbon accumulation rates in mangrove forests that differ in diversity and land use: a tale of two mangroves
- Snow cover trend and hydrological characteristics of the Astore River basin (Western Himalayas) and its comparison to the Hunza basin (Karakoram region).