subject area of
- A multiscale approach to detect selection in nonmodel tree species: Widespread adaptation despite population decline in Taxus baccata L
- Population size may shape the accumulation of functional mutations following domestication.
- Purifying Selection Bias against Microsatellites in Gene Rich Segmental Duplications in the Rice Genome.
- Quantitative genetics of rice II. A comparison of the efficiency of four breeding methods
- Recombination, selection and clock-like evolution of Rice yellow mottle virus.