subject area of
- A large-scale metabolomics study to harness chemical diversity and explore biochemical mechanisms in ryegrass.
- Dietary fibers, starch fractions and nutritional composition of finger millet varieties cultivated in Sri Lanka
- Fructan and hormone connections
- Mining Wheat Germplasm Collections for Yield Enhancing Traits
- Molecular Mechanisms Regulating Carbohydrate Metabolism During Lolium perenne Regrowth Vary in Response to Nitrogen and Gibberellin Supply
- Plant prebiotics and human health: Biotechnology to breed prebiotic-rich nutritious food crops
- The rice genome encodes two vacuolar invertases with fructan exohydrolase activity but lacks the related fructan biosynthesis genes of the Pooideae.