subject area of
- Climate smart agriculture, farm household typologies and food security An ex-ante assessment from Eastern India
- Linking rural livelihood resilience and food security: an international challenge
- Problem-solving versus appreciative inquiry approaches in community-based conservation
- Reconstructing governability: How fisheries are made governable
- Towards metrics of sustainable food systems: a review of the resilience and vulnerability literature
- Uncovering human social networks in coping with Lake Chilwa recessions in Malawi.
- Using a role-playing game to inform the development of land-use models for the study of a complex socio-ecological system