subject area of
- Are Biofortified Staple Food Crops Improving Vitamin A and Iron Status in Women and Children? New Evidence from Efficacy Trials
- Executive summary for the Micronutrient Powders Consultation: Lessons Learned for Operational Guidance.
- Experiences and lessons learned for delivery of micronutrient powders interventions.
- Implementation Science in Nutrition: Concepts and Frameworks for an Emerging Field of Science and Practice.
- Improving Results for Nutrition: A Commentary on an Agenda and the Need for Implementation Research
- Leveraging an Implementation– Research Partnership to Improve Effectiveness of Nutrition-Sensitive Programs at the World Food Programme:
- Prioritizing research for integrated implementation of early childhood development and maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health and nutrition platforms.
- Strengthening implementation and utilization of nutrition interventions through research: a framework and research agenda.